ToysRUs Canada LEGO Bricktober 2015 - Week 4

This is the LEGO Sales Forum for members from Canada and Europe.
znarf
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

ToysRUs Canada LEGO Bricktober 2015 - Week 4

Post by znarf » Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:40 am

From October 23-29, Toys R Us Canada will be offering a free LEGO Toys R Us Store set (Min 48 per store) with LEGO purchases above $75 (excludes clearance items).

In addition, you can also get a free LEGO Super Heroes Avengers Hulk polybag with any LEGO purchases above $25 (excludes LEGO Friends and clearance items. MIN 30 per store).

On Saturday October 24th, there will be a Star Wars Minifigure trade event. Bring in an ANY old Minifigure and receive a new Star Wars one (while quantities last).

***NO LEGO ON SALE THIS WEEK - SEE LINK AT BOTTOM FOR ITEMS TO PRICE MATCH FROM WALMART.CA

As of early on Thursday, October 22, there a few interesting sets listed on clearance at Walmart.ca, such as the GoG Milano for $44 (reg $89.96) and Ultra Agents UltraCopter v AntiMatter for $70 (reg $99.86). Even though the Milano is listed as out of stock online, my TrU will still honour it.

http://www.walmart.ca/search/lego/N-31+32+110
Last edited by znarf on Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.

AweLEGO
I'm New !

Re: ToysRUs Canada LEGO Bricktober 2015 - Week 4

Post by AweLEGO » Wed Oct 21, 2015 3:54 pm

znarf wrote: On Saturday October 24th, there will be a Star Wars Minifigure trade event. Bring in an old SW Minifigure and receive a new one (while quantities last).
Does this have to be old SW minifigures or it can be any old minifigures?

harry99
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by harry99 » Wed Oct 21, 2015 5:14 pm

No sales at all for week four - seems that week three was an anomaly.
Visit my BrickLink store - 10% off if you mention that you're a ToysNBricks member. http://www.BrickAssortments.com

hatcher
Count
Count
Location: Barrie, Ontario, Canada (aka The Great White North)

Post by hatcher » Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:51 pm

AweLEGO wrote:
znarf wrote: On Saturday October 24th, there will be a Star Wars Minifigure trade event. Bring in an old SW Minifigure and receive a new one (while quantities last).
Does this have to be old SW minifigures or it can be any old minifigures?
The ad says Any LEGO minifigure, so I think you can trade in those old city guys. I trade a skeleton once. I was tempted to try battle droids, but even the fire won't take them. :)
Who is General Failure and why is he reading my hard disk?

znarf
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Post by znarf » Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:48 pm

hatcher wrote: The ad says Any LEGO minifigure, so I think you can trade in those old city guys. I trade a skeleton once. I was tempted to try battle droids, but even the fire won't take them. :)
Thanks for catching that mistake, I updated the OP

desertrabbit
I'm New !

Post by desertrabbit » Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:04 am

Wow... why is Canada Toysrus so wonderful... I hope USA Toysrus would do the same...

AweLEGO
I'm New !

Post by AweLEGO » Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:50 pm

For anyone living in Vancouver, the Metrotown toysrus didn't receive the hulk polybag so they giveaway Bricktober week 4 set for $25 purchased. Otherwise, the store in Broadway still have few polybags left.

bobelliott
I'm New !

Post by bobelliott » Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:22 pm

Just priced matched the Milano - had been watching this one for months
Competed the GotG collection now
Also got the Hulk too

meclo
Peasant
Peasant

Post by meclo » Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:44 pm

Frikkin' resellers...I got to the south TRU in Calgary AB at 4:30pm today (Friday), the very first day of the Hulk giveaway, and they were all gone. Insane. I assume a handful of collectors/resellers came in and scooped them all up, since that's what usually happens with these collectible things. I can usually get my hands on one though. :'(

I need to convince my boss to let me work from home so I can sneak away right at open to secure my Lego polybags! Don't think he'd go for it though... :P

AbuTaleb
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by AbuTaleb » Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:39 pm

meclo wrote:Frikkin' resellers...I got to the south TRU in Calgary AB at 4:30pm today (Friday), the very first day of the Hulk giveaway, and they were all gone. Insane. I assume a handful of collectors/resellers came in and scooped them all up, since that's what usually happens with these collectible things. I can usually get my hands on one though. :'(

I need to convince my boss to let me work from home so I can sneak away right at open to secure my Lego polybags! Don't think he'd go for it though... :P
True, Just go to bricklink and see the Canadian seller posting this for sale and the Quantities they got.

legohunter
Count
Count

Post by legohunter » Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:12 am

desertrabbit wrote:Wow... why is Canada Toysrus so wonderful... I hope USA Toysrus would do the same...
U.S Toysrus actually carried more exclusive polybag than Canada Toysrus. Both The amazing spiderman 2 Electro minifigure and LEGO Star Wars 5002948 C-3PO Minifigure polybags have not been shown up at Canada Toysrus. I don't think Canada Toysrus is as wonderful as you have thought.

Similar to GotG 5002145 Rocket Raccoon polybag released in last year, the Hulk smash polybag will be found in U.S. soon.

winbrant
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by winbrant » Sat Oct 24, 2015 9:17 pm

Went to CrossIron and they were all out at 3PM Friday. They said they only got 30 or so and sold through rather quickly. Called around and found some left at Sunridge TRU. :)