[CAN] Sears Outlet - Extra 40-50% off (SW Battle Pack $5.45)

This is the LEGO Sales Forum for members from Canada and Europe.
Toys N Bricks
Administrator
Administrator

[CAN] Sears Outlet - Extra 40-50% off (SW Battle Pack $5.45)

Post by Toys N Bricks » Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:17 am

Sears.ca is having an extra 50% off on ALL outlet items if you use their Sears Card or Sears Mastercard. Use code 941612816 to receive this offer. You will receive 40% off if you are using any other type of payment. Use code 941612817 to receive this offer. Offer is valid July 22-26. This is an amazing deal as you pretty much get 40-50% off USA MSRP prices!

Unforunately, their LEGO outlet section updates very slowly. Out of the 11 items, only 4 sets are instock including the Snowtrooper Battle Pack, Duplo The Great Train Chase, and the 2 Bricks & More Building Buckets sets.

Star Wars Snowtrooper Battle Pack (reg.$14.99)

30% off Outlet Price: $10.49
Extra 50% off Price: $5.25
Extra 40% off Price: $6.29

Article Link: http://toysnbricks.com/can-sears-outlet ... 40-50-off/
Toys N Bricks
A LEGO Fan Community. Like us on FaceBook and follow us on Twitter!

youtoo
I'm New !

Re: [CAN] Sears Outlet - Extra 40-50% off (SW Battle Pack $5

Post by youtoo » Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:37 pm

Why are these available, I add them to the cart (still available) and when I add the coupon to the cart the items change their price to 0.00 dollars and it says they are no longer available?

Anyone with the same problem?

markg11cdn
Peasant
Peasant

Post by markg11cdn » Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:11 pm

I had the same problem so I called them to try and place the order. The rep told me they were in stock, but when we went through the place the order he said it changed to qty 0. He said it might be a technical problem with their system, or possibly that the item was not available in my area. I only tried on the two battle packs as those were what I was interested in.

cheers - mark

Ice
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ice » Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:24 pm

Yes, their system updates very slowly. Thats why I mentioned that only 4 of the 11 items are actually instock. I tried adding them all and only Snowtrooper Battle Pack, Duplo The Great Train Chase, and the 2 Bricks & More Building Buckets had stock.

beethead
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by beethead » Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:35 am

A lot of the items have not been in stock for a month or more.

Hodgeman
Knight
Knight

Post by Hodgeman » Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:23 pm

Just got an "order confirmation" from Sears for the battlepack and the bricks & more - the battleback is "Unavailable" and the bricks & more box is "cancelled".

This is the last time I waste my time with sears outlet sales, their website is useless and I've every order I've tried has ended up cancelled. What a joke.
LEGO, it's not just a toy, it's an addiction... ;)

Ice
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ice » Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:57 pm

Are you serious? That means there's nothing at all in their outlet! The only items that could be proceeded to payment were the Snowtrooper Battle Pack and Bricks & More sets. A couple hours after the post, I tried adding the snowtrooper battle pack again and the status quickly changed from "available" to "ship sometime in August". Can't believe they're not honouring sales now and are actually cancelling orders. :evil:

Before you end up wasting your time and frustrating yourself even more, don't try calling Sears customer service by phone. The last time I called them, I ended up talking to some guy that had a heavy accent and couldn't speak/understand proper English.

I learned my lesson when I complained about my package being shipped in Sears Shopping Bags. Surely, they could have done better and shipped it in a box when I payed for both their "handling fee" AND "shipping fee". I got a well beaten box and after being on the phone for more than 30 minutes, I got nothing out of it.

lukeskywalker
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by lukeskywalker » Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:41 am

Ice wrote:Are you serious? That means there's nothing at all in their outlet! The only items that could be proceeded to payment were the Snowtrooper Battle Pack and Bricks & More sets. A couple hours after the post, I tried adding the snowtrooper battle pack again and the status quickly changed from "available" to "ship sometime in August". Can't believe they're not honouring sales now and are actually cancelling orders. :evil:

Before you end up wasting your time and frustrating yourself even more, don't try calling Sears customer service by phone. The last time I called them, I ended up talking to some guy that had a heavy accent and couldn't speak/understand proper English.

I learned my lesson when I complained about my package being shipped in Sears Shopping Bags. Surely, they could have done better and shipped it in a box when I payed for both their "handling fee" AND "shipping fee". I got a well beaten box and after being on the phone for more than 30 minutes, I got nothing out of it.
A while back, when they shipped me the wrong lego set, instead of apologizing, they said I had to take it to a sears store and the sears store woulds only give me store credit for it.

bakelitetm
Citizen
Citizen

Post by bakelitetm » Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:58 pm

Just tried adding Wampa Cave and Rebel Trooper Battle Pack. Not in stock.
Don't bother.

beethead
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by beethead » Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:04 pm

Today is the last day on the sale and I just placed a second order, this time for the Hoth Wampa Cave and the Portal of Atlantis. I received a confirmation with ETAs in early August but the prices did not reflect the discount so I called the customer service line. All the rep could do was tell me to wait and check my statement for the discount and if it was incorrect, call them back at their direct line to have it corrected. Apparently the item codes are not correct and they show up as non-outlet items which they have in stock but as outlet item codes they do not have in stock. Sound kind of sketchy.
So I have 2 orders which both have ETAs in August. Only time will tell now...