Minecraft missing pieces

The place for General LEGO Discussions such as the LEGO website, video games, movie, general LEGO inquries and everything else not included in our forums.
davedude
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Minecraft missing pieces

Post by davedude » Fri Dec 26, 2014 2:08 pm

Did anyone else have pieces missing when their kids or themselves put together the new minecraft sets??

kndy
Peasant
Peasant

Re: Minecraft missing pieces

Post by kndy » Fri Dec 26, 2014 11:11 pm

To tell you the truth, I have had to request for missing parts quite a bit this year with LEGO sets...from the modulars, Lego Bike Shop & Cafe, Lego Family House, etc. LEGO has been very good about sending me missing pieces, but it has happened quite a bit for me this year.

Sorry to hear that your children's sets were missing parts but hopefully LEGO will send you your missing parts soon.

Brick & Blue
Count
Count

Post by Brick & Blue » Sat Dec 27, 2014 8:02 am

kndy wrote:To tell you the truth, I have had to request for missing parts quite a bit this year with LEGO sets...from the modulars, Lego Bike Shop & Cafe, Lego Family House, etc. LEGO has been very good about sending me missing pieces, but it has happened quite a bit for me this year.

Sorry to hear that your children's sets were missing parts but hopefully LEGO will send you your missing parts soon.
That's interesting. I haven't had a missing piece in years, I have had deformed pieces replaced, and pieces clearly stolen (aka not LEGO's fault), but LEGO weighs every box. Probably because they make too many sets and can't keep up with the demand.

davedude
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by davedude » Wed Dec 31, 2014 6:52 pm

Yeah I was thinking supply and demand.
The steve head was missing and his body sorta thrown in the number one bag.
Sorta strange.
Lego is sending the other. The next set we opened had Stevens head thankfully.