Best Lego fan movie since The LEGO Movie

The place for General LEGO Discussions such as the LEGO website, video games, movie, general LEGO inquries and everything else not included in our forums.
ShiningOne
I'm New !

Best Lego fan movie since The LEGO Movie

Post by ShiningOne » Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:33 pm

Have you ever seen a movie made with LEGO that wasn't stop-motion or computer generated? Ninja Quest is a first. By filming using a new method, never before utilized in this fashion or magnitude, I have been able to tell a movie-length story with just about one year of work. It looks, sounds, and feels both amazing and unique!
Fog, Water, Wind, these elements are real in most scenes and actually moving which is impossible with traditional stop-motion methods.
I'm not saying this is better by any means, but it will allow you to make movies like this one.

I hired professional voice actors for the main characters. Dck* Terhune (World of Warcraft) plays the main villain.

Humbly, this movie isn't like The LEGO Movie. I'm one person, and the faces don't move.

But I know you're going to love it for what it is: A Ninja fan film!

Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDwMXoIDC8o

Brickbuilder0937
TnB Forum Moderator
TnB Forum Moderator

Re: Best Lego fan movie since The LEGO Movie

Post by Brickbuilder0937 » Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:41 am

Wow! I finally had time to watch and I'm glad I did, this is amazing!
It's never even crossed my mind that anything other than stop motion or CG was possible for a LEGO film.
Everything about this is so well done (The voices, the music, the action) it looks almost Professional. :up: I hope others will check this out too, It's well worth it.

ShiningOne
I'm New !

Re: Best Lego fan movie since The LEGO Movie

Post by ShiningOne » Thu Aug 11, 2016 1:59 pm

THANKS Brickbuilder! It took a long time, but was well worth it when people discover it!
I really need help getting the film to the people who will love it. Any advice you can give would be very much appreciated. :) I just want to see the world enter a more peaceful time, which is really what the movie is all about.

Thank you for taking the time. I hope many more people will too.