Star Wars Padawan Menace DVD at Walmart

The place for General LEGO Discussions such as the LEGO website, video games, movie, general LEGO inquries and everything else not included in our forums.
dehnehsu
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Star Wars Padawan Menace DVD at Walmart

Post by dehnehsu » Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:20 pm

Our Mt. View Calif. Walmart has them in stock. $13 near the front of the store in a nice cardboard Display. It's a Blu-Ray/DVD combo. It does come with 2 discs, 1 standard DVD and 1 Blu-Ray with the Movie only 22 minutes on each disc plus some special features. Also included is an exlusive young Han Solo Minifig. Suprisingly no minifigs were stolen (yet) It is shrink wrapped, so maybe that's helping prevent theft.
Last edited by dehnehsu on Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

atmail35
Duke
Duke

Re: Star Wars Padawan Menace DVD at Walmart

Post by atmail35 » Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:18 am

My WM pre-order came today and it is crushed! Stupid WM sent it in a bubble mailer :evil: I guess I can try to exchange it in-store, but that defeats the whole purpose of ordering it on-line!

legogeek
Knight
Knight

Post by legogeek » Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:36 pm

$13 is a good price for a DVD plus figure!

atmail35
Duke
Duke

Post by atmail35 » Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:01 pm

We watched this the other day. I didn't realize it was so "goofy"/comical. It was cute. My daughter loves the little han solo minifig and has watched the DVD 3-4 times.

And I went to Walmart to exchange it for a non-crushed one. I had complained on-line but never got a response :(

dehnehsu
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by dehnehsu » Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:55 am

I found 4 of these DVD/Blu-rays in the movie/electronics section at the Mt. View Walmart today. They are now priced at $10 (it includes the minifig) I noticed they are still $13 online. I don't know if it's just our store or other store prices have gone down too.