LEGO Ornament Instructions?

The place for General LEGO Discussions such as the LEGO website, video games, movie, general LEGO inquries and everything else not included in our forums.
silvashado
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

LEGO Ornament Instructions?

Post by silvashado » Sun May 20, 2012 8:21 am

My local LEGO club is thinking about making LEGO ornaments for the holidays and I was wondering if anyone knows of some already existing instructions, either by LEGO or by fans. Any links, even to pictures of ornaments, would be very helpful. Thanks!

atmail35
Duke
Duke

Re: LEGO Ornament Instructions?

Post by atmail35 » Sun May 20, 2012 10:36 am

Wow, you are ahead of the game as it isn't even Memorial Day! :lol: But I agree, better to start now then be in a rush. I had these bookmarked from last year, I love the gingerbread house :-D, although I'm not 100% sure how you hang it. Oh and the instructions are 81 pages...so beware!

http://www.chrismcveigh.com/cm/lego_ornaments.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

If you find other instructions you like, please post a link as I would like to check them out :mrgreen:

silvashado
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Re: LEGO Ornament Instructions?

Post by silvashado » Thu May 24, 2012 7:07 pm

atmail35 wrote:Wow, you are ahead of the game as it isn't even Memorial Day! :lol: But I agree, better to start now then be in a rush. I had these bookmarked from last year, I love the gingerbread house :-D, although I'm not 100% sure how you hang it. Oh and the instructions are 81 pages...so beware!

http://www.chrismcveigh.com/cm/lego_ornaments.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

If you find other instructions you like, please post a link as I would like to check them out :mrgreen:
With my group, it's best to plan as far ahead of time as possible so that it happens. :-D

And if I find any other instructions, I'll post them here.

Thanks for the link. Those are some complicated builds. I'll have to play around and see if I can make simpler models.