Last day to get your orders before Xmas w/FREE Shipping

The place for General LEGO Discussions such as the LEGO website, video games, movie, general LEGO inquries and everything else not included in our forums.
DarthPaka
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Re: LEGO Financial Results - First half of 2009

Post by DarthPaka » Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:44 pm

"mr bobwashere" wrote
I go to Wal-Mart about once aweek and I have NEVER seen one Ahsokas starfighter."

What province are you in Mr Bob? I've been to both Walmarts in Victoria, BC and the one in Naniamo as well, and all 3 are overflowing with Ashoka's Starfighter. My brother told me he's seen them in Ottawa, Kingston and Toronto as well. Just look around and I'm sure you'll find one, Happy Hunting!!

lostone
I'm New !

Post by lostone » Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:03 pm

nice to see our favorite company is going from strength to strength, however i do wonder how much is due to the high prices of some of the largersets and i wonder if there is now room for lego to lower prices on some of the lines such as starwars to give us all better deals. dont get me wrong i know we wont get dirt cheap prices but it would be nice to see something along the lines of more frequant sales or cheaper product collections.

i would also love to see lego expand the pocket money range of sets to make them a bit more accesable to the younger kids, as i dont know about anywere else but you tend to see only the same old sets at the lower prices doesnt help to get kids interested.

i suppose what i mean is now that lego have proven they can make the cash it would be nice to see them remeber thta times are hard for many people, and their loyal customers who have helped them deserve a bit of help back in todays climate.

but i suppose it wouldnt make the share holdersto happy lol.
apologies for any bad grammer spelling im a terrible typer lol.

starwarsgeek
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by starwarsgeek » Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:02 pm

lostone wrote:i suppose what i mean is now that lego have proven they can make the cash it would be nice to see them remeber thta times are hard for many people, and their loyal customers who have helped them deserve a bit of help back in todays climate.
I agree with you lostone. There lego prices particularly star wars prices is just getting higher and higher each wave. Take a look at the cooprorate tank droid. $25 usd for that? Its a tiny set and they've also raise the price as well.