Lego Survey sweepstakes

The place for General LEGO Discussions such as the LEGO website, video games, movie, general LEGO inquries and everything else not included in our forums.
MJB877
I'm New !

Re: Lego Survey sweepstakes

Post by MJB877 » Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:44 pm

Lego resent me The Batcave and FedEx actually delivered it to my house. I brought The Batcave to my local Lego store and exchanged it for the City Starter set plus a gift card for future purchase. My son really loved it and now I can by more Lego stuff for him at a later date.

joshmxpx
Citizen
Citizen

Post by joshmxpx » Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:18 pm

I just filled out a pile of these surveys, (15+) and had a thought while i was doing it:

There is no way for the survey to verify that you actually purchased/received the set in question. All you provide is the set number and then complete the survey. Before I did all the surveys I thought that there might be a unique key or something on the booklet, but there is nothing like that.

What is to stop someone from just continually filling out these surveys without even buying any lego sets?

yeti79
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by yeti79 » Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:12 am

I fill out these for each set I get have not been lucky enough to win one yet

legosurveywinner
I'm New !

Post by legosurveywinner » Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:02 pm

I entered 10-15 lego product reviews and about 30 days later I received an email saying i had won something. I was so excited that I had won something and could not wait to see what it was. About a week later i got an email from lego saying the item I had won is shipping and I finally got to see which lego set i had won. It is the 31026 Bike Shop & Café V39. I could not be more happy. This lego set is worth 89.99 which is so much just for filling out a survey. The only set that could be better for me would be a scooby doo set but i'm super excited anyway. This is awesome. If you have a bunch of old lego instruction books laying around you should really take the time to fill out the surveys because you can actually win. :-D :-) :eek: :-D :-D :-)

Slickson
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Post by Slickson » Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:40 pm

legosurveywinner wrote:I entered 10-15 lego product reviews and about 30 days later I received an email saying i had won something. I was so excited that I had won something and could not wait to see what it was. About a week later i got an email from lego saying the item I had won is shipping and I finally got to see which lego set i had won. It is the 31026 Bike Shop & Café V39. I could not be more happy. This lego set is worth 89.99 which is so much just for filling out a survey. The only set that could be better for me would be a scooby doo set but i'm super excited anyway. This is awesome. If you have a bunch of old lego instruction books laying around you should really take the time to fill out the surveys because you can actually win. :-D :-) :eek: :-D :-D :-)
Sweet! I have a stack that I will be doing this weekend. I tend to do them in waves for a better chance to win within the given time period, so far it was just that once in the beginning when I came out of the "Dark Ages" and started to collect again.

legosurveywinner
I'm New !

Post by legosurveywinner » Sat Aug 22, 2015 12:38 pm

I finally got the set I won in the mail. It came a lot sooner than lego said it would come and I cam't believe how big the set is.

StClair
Count
Count

Post by StClair » Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:33 pm

legosurveywinner wrote:I finally got the set I won in the mail. It came a lot sooner than lego said it would come and I cam't believe how big the set is.
Nice! I haven't filled out any of these surveys. I actually thought it was the survey that pops up online (on LEGO shop at home) so I've done quite a few of those. I'll have to set aside a weekend to fill some out and submit.