LEGO S@H and paypal

The place for General LEGO Discussions such as the LEGO website, video games, movie, general LEGO inquries and everything else not included in our forums.
City_collector2009
I'm New !

LEGO S@H and paypal

Post by City_collector2009 » Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:18 pm

Hey there fellow logo fans i for one am frustrated that Lego S@H dose not give the option of Pay-pal as a method to payment , some of us don't have a credit card and still would like to order online! anyone else share my views and also why doesn't the digital designer contain every Lego piece? is there a way to update it?

legogeek
Knight
Knight

Re: LEGO S@H and paypal

Post by legogeek » Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:11 pm

They don't do paypal cause it charges them fees and not everyone has paypal accounts. Paypal is only popular for ebay and paypal usually acts as "the bank" and controls all of your money. You can easily apply for a credit card and get cash back anyways so why paypal?
City_collector2009 wrote:anyone else share my views and also why doesn't the digital designer contain every Lego piece? is there a way to update it?
What you mean by digital designer contain every lego piece????

City_collector2009
I'm New !

Post by City_collector2009 » Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:55 pm

i feel that the digital designer is missing pieces and is not a complete , some pieces are only available in certain colors in the LDD but you can get them as a color thats not in LDD in sets. The LDD should contain every lego piece ever made in every color i think.

polywen
I'm New !

Post by polywen » Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:41 pm

LDD is designed for people to design their own sets and actually buy them from Lego. This sort of custom order is an extremely complicated and expensive thing for Lego to do. While they have been steadily adding to the parts set on LDD over the years, it is simply impractical to make EVERY piece available. If you want a program to make Lego models with nearly limitless brick types, you should consider using LDraw: http://www.ldraw.org/. LDD is a free program made by Lego for the express purpose of making you want to spend money to buy your own custom designed set. Lego doesn't have the resources or the infrastructure to be able to stock and pack millions of individual orders. They keep a handle on the product by limiting the variety of part type.

You have to stop thinking only about what you want, and consider how feasible or practical what you want is.