Toys R Us Thanksgiving/Black Friday ad leaked

Forum for 2013 Black Friday LEGO sales & deals!
Penguinomf
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Toys R Us Thanksgiving/Black Friday ad leaked

Post by Penguinomf » Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:19 am

http://bfads.net/Black-Friday/Toys-R-Us?search=lego" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Here is a link to Lego items in the leaked ad. Note that items might start at different times (Thurs-Sat, Fri 5AM, etc). You can also get a "gift card" for $10 off a future purchase when you spend $75.

emazers
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Re: Toys R Us Thanksgiving/Black Friday ad leaked

Post by emazers » Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:53 pm

on Page 12 it has the best Lego sales. $79.99 for the Star Wars Gunship, put it says 1 per customer, and you have to wait 6 hours before you use the Free $10 Gift card when you spend $75 or more.

Marcus70
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by Marcus70 » Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:15 pm

Thanks for the post. After going to the through the flyer, nothing really interests me, so I can scratch them off my list. :)

Mantisking
Top Forum Contributor
Top Forum Contributor

Post by Mantisking » Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:24 pm

Thanks for this. I saw some really good deals.

dulait
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by dulait » Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:48 pm

Interesting to see what we get up here at Toys R Us Canada. Another bricktober, brick as in bricking am electronic device sale? I sure hope not.

harry99
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by harry99 » Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:52 pm

They usually have some 50% off deals for canada as well - aka. clearance. Maybe an older SW sets - they probably still have plenty UCS Obi Wan Starfighters!!!
Visit my BrickLink store - 10% off if you mention that you're a ToysNBricks member. http://www.BrickAssortments.com

Penguinomf
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Post by Penguinomf » Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:57 pm

I'm interested in Town Square for $75 (reg $120) but I'm not going to be able to make it there are 5am on Friday. And of course you can't price match it at Walmart (assuming they are matching BF) because it's a TRU exclusive.

Hopefully Amazon matches the Batman movie with the figure. I'll pay $5 for that.

dulait
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by dulait » Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:12 pm

harry99 wrote:They usually have some 50% off deals for canada as well - aka. clearance. Maybe an older SW sets - they probably still have plenty UCS Obi Wan Starfighters!!!
Yes, and the B-wing maybe if they knew Lego blew them out at 1/2 off while wondering why they still have so many in stock at the warehouse! Also Papatine Arrest and Y-Wing are some possible sets to clear some stock out. If not they still have those clueless parents and grandparents that still fall for their so called special event sales.

Brick & Blue
Count
Count

Post by Brick & Blue » Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:40 pm

So glad that my mom found a gunship for $1. :lol:

Some decent deals for a change! Nice job TRU for a change. However i have gone to TRU on Black Friday.

I think I got my first grey hair then at the age of 25. :)

slacker
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by slacker » Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:01 am

dulait wrote:
harry99 wrote:They usually have some 50% off deals for canada as well - aka. clearance. Maybe an older SW sets - they probably still have plenty UCS Obi Wan Starfighters!!!
Yes, and the B-wing maybe if they knew Lego blew them out at 1/2 off while wondering why they still have so many in stock at the warehouse! Also Papatine Arrest and Y-Wing are some possible sets to clear some stock out. If not they still have those clueless parents and grandparents that still fall for their so called special event sales.
I don't remember the last time they had a 50% clearance after xmas day. It's been a few years.