LEGO Stores & Shop at Home Cyber Monday 2013 Sales

Forum for 2013 Black Friday LEGO sales & deals!
Legobrandon
Count
Count

Re: LEGO Stores & Shop at Home Cyber Monday 2013 Sales

Post by Legobrandon » Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:24 pm

Brick & Blue wrote:
dr_spock wrote:Ordered a train motor from S@H. Gotta love free shipping on such a small order of stuff not available in store.

The stores will ship the stuff free to your house.
But ordering stuff at home in your underwear is so much better than getting dressed and driving to the store. ;-)

dr_spock
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by dr_spock » Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:08 pm

Brick & Blue wrote: The stores will ship the stuff free to your house.
How does that work? Will they ship items not offered in store like Lego train motors?
Legobrandon wrote:
Brick & Blue wrote:[
But ordering stuff at home in your underwear is so much better than getting dressed and driving to the store. ;-)
You can also drive down to the store in your underwear. Not sure what kind of service you'll get though. :lol:

grymg
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by grymg » Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:16 pm

Yes, it's not advertised but if you ask for something at the lego store and they do not have it in stock or carry it, they will check online stock and ship it to you for free, no minimum I believe.

I know because they offered to do this for me on several occasions when I was looking for something specific.

scotts
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by scotts » Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:28 pm

grymg wrote:Yes, it's not advertised but if you ask for something at the lego store and they do not have it in stock or carry it, they will check online stock and ship it to you for free, no minimum I believe.

I know because they offered to do this for me on several occasions when I was looking for something specific.
Yes there is no minimum, and it's called "Shop and Ship". Just head to a cash register and let them know that you want do a shop and ship and the products you want and it's a pretty pain free process. You can also call a Lego store and have them do it over the phone. It's good if you want don't want to hit that $75 minimum for free shipping.

Brick & Blue
Count
Count

Post by Brick & Blue » Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:42 am

dr_spock wrote:
Brick & Blue wrote: The stores will ship the stuff free to your house.
How does that work? Will they ship items not offered in store like Lego train motors?
Legobrandon wrote:
Brick & Blue wrote:[
You can also drive down to the store in your underwear. Not sure what kind of service you'll get though. :lol:

In my experience they only do it for items they don't have in the store. There is a computer behind the registers they use if it's really busy. Just go up to them and tell them what you need and they are more than happy to help you.

If you go to the store in your underwear service depends on what type you are wearing and how good looking you are. ;-)

Legobrandon
Count
Count

Post by Legobrandon » Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:13 pm

The Dirt Bike transporter came back in stock...

harry99
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by harry99 » Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:39 pm

^ When did you see it in stock - shows full price and sold out.
Visit my BrickLink store - 10% off if you mention that you're a ToysNBricks member. http://www.BrickAssortments.com

Legobrandon
Count
Count

Post by Legobrandon » Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:40 pm

harry99 wrote:^ When did you see it in stock - shows full price and sold out.
My apologies, it seems like it went back in stock for a brief moment at regular price. I just thought LEGO didn't truly "sell out" of the dirt bike transporters, instead they had set away stock specifically for the sale. I guess I was wrong.

harry99
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by harry99 » Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:23 pm

That happens sometimes with them :) I once placed a phone order even and it was cancelled later on...
Visit my BrickLink store - 10% off if you mention that you're a ToysNBricks member. http://www.BrickAssortments.com

Brick & Blue
Count
Count

Post by Brick & Blue » Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:59 pm

Legobrandon wrote:
harry99 wrote:^ When did you see it in stock - shows full price and sold out.
My apologies, it seems like it went back in stock for a brief moment at regular price. I just thought LEGO didn't truly "sell out" of the dirt bike transporters, instead they had set away stock specifically for the sale. I guess I was wrong.

Amazon useless lightning deals set aside 5 sets and after .0000001 second the set goes to normal price. However LEGO sells out after it's on sea it's sold out. However sometimes in a warehouse they will find some boxes and stick the sets online.

I'd love that set for $10 (and free shipping) I was awake and just didn't check. Much better than the new water ski one.

SpaceViking
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by SpaceViking » Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:21 pm

Took the kids to the LEGO store tonight for the mini-build, and found lots on sale. In addition to what's been posted on the website, they had

Halloween Accessories 50% off
30185 Creator Little Eagle 50% off
Wargs 30% off
9397 Technic Logging Truck 20% off

This was in Burlington, MA

Marcus70
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by Marcus70 » Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:06 pm

Ordered a little set from Cyber Monday and Lego sent me a "Lego Movie" Poster. :) Hopefully everyone received one of those?