Donald Trump microphone LEGO remake

Every week, a LEGO(My Own Creation) posted here will be featured on our front page. Got a cool creation? Share it! This is also the place to share your building tips and ideas as well as LEGO IDEAS.
kostistlac
I'm New !

Donald Trump microphone LEGO remake

Post by kostistlac » Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:32 am

I can´t help myself i need to do this remake of viral Donald Trump speech in Pensacola. I have use two motors for remote control of mouth speaking and head moving. Enjoy

captainrex803
Knight
Knight

Re: Donald Trump microphone LEGO remake

Post by captainrex803 » Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:36 am

I applaud you.
Look, you wake up one day, and your legs, they just give and you just can't run anymore.

Brick & Blue
Count
Count

Post by Brick & Blue » Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:15 pm

He should be more orange.

StClair
Count
Count

Post by StClair » Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:16 pm

Its hard to like for me to like anything Donald Trump related but this is a great build. I love the way the eyes and eyebrows move. Great work.

captainrex803
Knight
Knight

Post by captainrex803 » Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:43 pm

To further comment on my initial post, I just applaud you for the idea of doing such a thing, and executing it pretty good. I didn't mean it in the sense I support (or don't support) Donald Trump
Look, you wake up one day, and your legs, they just give and you just can't run anymore.

StClair
Count
Count

Post by StClair » Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:21 pm

captainrex803 wrote:To further comment on my initial post, I just applaud you for the idea of doing such a thing, and executing it pretty good. I didn't mean it in the sense I support (or don't support) Donald Trump
In no way did I think that you supported Trump. I just wanted to be certain that no one was confused by my post. Its far too great of a moc and idea to not comment. I've watched it several times since my earlier post.