December 2016 LEGO Brand Retail Store Calendar

Discuss about retailers that carries LEGO products here! Got a LEGO Product Find or Polybag Find from a store? Share it with us. It can be a new or even a really old retired set!
Toys N Bricks
Administrator
Administrator

December 2016 LEGO Brand Retail Store Calendar

Post by Toys N Bricks » Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:02 am

The 2016 December LEGO Brand Retail Store Calendar has been revealed over on Reddit. There's a lot that is shown on this calendar. In addition, they have a variety of different offers as well! Also note that they will be offering FREE Express Saver Shipping on orders above $35 between December 12-20 as well.

December 2016 Sales & Offers
-Double VIP Points (December 11-12)
-Free 2016 Wall Calendar with purchases of $75 or more (November 28-December 11)
-Free LEGO 5005156 Gingerbread Man with purchases of $50 or more (December 12-18)

Mini Monthly Model Build
-December 6-7: VIP Monthly Mini Model Build (LEGO December 2016 Gift Build)

Below are the calendars for December 2016!

December 2016 LEGO Brand Retail Store Calendar (Front)

December 2016 LEGO Brand Retail Store Calendar (Back)

Article Link: http://toysnbricks.com/december-2016-le ... -calendar/
Toys N Bricks
A LEGO Fan Community. Like us on FaceBook and follow us on Twitter!

jmeninno
Knight
Knight

Re: December 2016 LEGO Brand Retail Store Calendar

Post by jmeninno » Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:46 pm

Wow double points in December I am surprised

sgogeta4
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Post by sgogeta4 » Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:07 am

The free minifig looks identical to the old one... (from previous minifigure series). Way to rehash minifigs again, the last one being the chicken suit guy from another old minifigure series.

Brick & Blue
Count
Count

Post by Brick & Blue » Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:34 am

sgogeta4 wrote:The free minifig looks identical to the old one... (from previous minifigure series). Way to rehash minifigs again, the last one being the chicken suit guy from another old minifigure series.
Are you seriously complaining about getting a free minifigure? Maybe next year they just won't give you a free minifigure the week before Christmas.

legohunter
Count
Count

Post by legohunter » Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:39 pm

Brick & Blue wrote:
sgogeta4 wrote:The free minifig looks identical to the old one... (from previous minifigure series). Way to rehash minifigs again, the last one being the chicken suit guy from another old minifigure series.
Are you seriously complaining about getting a free minifigure? Maybe next year they just won't give you a free minifigure the week before Christmas.
Re–release of collectible minifigure does no good to collector. This hurts all collectors who paid MSRP when it was first release. The main point is that TLG should give away a new design of minifigure instead.

Brick & Blue
Count
Count

Post by Brick & Blue » Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:05 pm

legohunter wrote:
Brick & Blue wrote:
Re–release of collectible minifigure does no good to collector. This hurts all collectors who paid MSRP when it was first release. The main point is that TLG should give away a new design of minifigure instead.
LEGO doesn't give a darn about collectors and everyone who missed out on it doesn't either. If it's a rehash minifgure or no minifigure, I'll go with the free rehashed one.

I bought three of the gingerbread men when they were released for much cheaper than MSRP, and I'm glad they are releasing it. It sounds like you are a resellers and are just annoyed the price will go down a little. I won't cry for you.

legohunter
Count
Count

Post by legohunter » Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:11 pm

Brick & Blue wrote:
LEGO doesn't give a darn about collectors and everyone who missed out on it doesn't either. If it's a rehash minifgure or no minifigure, I'll go with the free rehashed one.

I bought three of the gingerbread men when they were released for much cheaper than MSRP, and I'm glad they are releasing it. It sounds like you are a resellers and are just annoyed the price will go down a little. I won't cry for you.
I only have two gingerbread men. One has been opened for display, one is still sealed in the factory bag for backup purpose. Please do not assume every member in this forum is reseller. Even a reseller could be a collector who just want to sell some of his/her extra stuff to cover up the collection cost. What annoying me was that TLG does not respect the collector who spent their money and time to find it in a blind bag.

You could save your tear for yourself. It is not my business if price goes down or up.

slacker
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by slacker » Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:08 am

Bring back PaB box for xmas!!!

atmail35
Duke
Duke

Post by atmail35 » Thu Dec 01, 2016 2:43 pm

slacker wrote:Bring back PaB box for xmas!!!
I agree, it's sad that it has been discontinued!

Brick & Blue
Count
Count

Post by Brick & Blue » Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:27 pm

Heck, LEGO discontinued the calendar coupons which were a great way to get people to come into the stores during the slow periods of the year.

Does anyone know if S@H is doing free shipping no minimum this month?

captainrex803
Knight
Knight

Post by captainrex803 » Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:36 pm

Darn, too bad I already bent over backwards for the gingerbread minifigure when it was first released.
Look, you wake up one day, and your legs, they just give and you just can't run anymore.