[WORLD] BN.com 30% off USA MSRP for One LEGO Item

Share your LEGO Sales and LEGO Deals Finds here.
Forum rules
Please remember that Store Pricing topics should be placed in the "Retailer Discussions" Forum. If you find new LEGO products (and not on sale), please post in the "LEGO Availability" Forum.
Ice
Administrator
Administrator

Re: [WORLD] BN.com 30% off USA MSRP for One LEGO Item

Post by Ice » Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:16 pm

I just got my Hogwarts Castle yesterday. Funny how there was a bag covering the packaging box and the packaging box covering my set.

However, there were some dents on the LEGO box even with air bags protection. Though, its understandable how much a package can take when it took them 27 days to ship it here.

bakelitetm
Citizen
Citizen

Post by bakelitetm » Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:40 pm

still waiting for Hogwarts Express too.

Muntz
I'm New !

Post by Muntz » Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:43 pm

I'm still waiting for my Hogwarts Express as well. It was ordered and shipped on May 23rd. I'm in the Toronto area.

A second order I placed on June 1st was delivered on Tuesday (which is 6 days including the weekend). I thought it was the Hogwarts Express, I was very surprised when I opened the box and it was the Slave 1 I ordered. Strange.

sweener
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by sweener » Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:53 pm

I attempted to make a purchase in store tonight with the 30% coupon and was denied. I told the clerk that my wife had the kid's club card and that we don't give out our phone number. The clerk called the manager and verified I needed to have my kid's card with me since I would not supply a phone number. Anyways I just signed for the kid's card at BN.com and plan to try it out tomorrow with my phone number cause I'm to impatient to wait for the card to arrive in the mail. My local store has a pretty good selection that I would like to take advantage of.

Toronadian
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by Toronadian » Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:36 pm

r1chard wrote:anyone still waiting for their orders from BN to Canada?
I'm still waiting for my hogwarts express.
I am. I'm still awaiting my Flo's V8 Cafe, which I actually ordered BEFORE Fallingwater but that came already.

sweener
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by sweener » Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:48 pm

OK so round two. I went to BN again to use the 30% off coupon this time armored with my Kids' Club membership (actually just my phone number) since I just signed up yesterday and was able to make a LEGO purchase no questions asked. So YMMV using the coupon in-store without a Kids' Club membership. If your shot down go back the next day and try again!

As a side note I received my email confirmation for joining the Kids' Club and the 30% coupon I received is good till August 22. :D

gabriellee11
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by gabriellee11 » Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:04 pm

sweener wrote:OK so round two. I went to BN again to use the 30% off coupon this time armored with my Kids' Club membership (actually just my phone number) since I just signed up yesterday and was able to make a LEGO purchase no questions asked. So YMMV using the coupon in-store without a Kids' Club membership. If your shot down go back the next day and try again!

As a side note I received my email confirmation for joining the Kids' Club and the 30% coupon I received is good till August 22. :D
Can you share the coupon? Is the online coupon code the same?

sweener
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by sweener » Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:50 pm

You can still use the original code V7T4Y4X. Just add a set to your cart and add the coupon code. If it doesn't accept it just hit the Apply button again and again until you see it accepts the code. May take numerous times (it might help to chant "no whammy no whammy"). Not sure if BN will actually process the order at this point but you can definitely get the code to apply in the shopping cart.

Same thing applies to the new coupon code I was given in the kids' club confirmation email.

We may have struck gold if we can just keep getting a forum member to sign up for the kids' club, we should at least have a never ending 30% coupon to use in-store till BN catches on.

r1chard
Knight
Knight

Post by r1chard » Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:28 pm

Does anyone have tried using their $5 Kid's Club Rewards Certificate* on a new purchase?
It doesn't show up on the total price computation from the confirmation email I received,
same thing when I'm logged-in on BN account, it's not part of the computation for the 'Order Total'
however, it is mentioned under 'Gift card or gift certificate'. So I'm a bit confused if it was used or not.

*you get this if you have made $100 or more from previous Kids stuff purchases.

isaacho
I'm New !

Post by isaacho » Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:14 pm

Ice wrote:
isaacho wrote:Hi everyone,

Must I sign up for membership to use the Coupon Code?

Can anyone here allow me to use their membership no.?

Thanks!
Isaac
Welcome to the forums Issac!

All you need are the basics at BN.com: an email address, a credit card, and the coupon code. You do not need to pay for membership, sign up for kids club nor do you need to register for an account. Hope this helps!
Hi ICE & everyone,

Thank you for your reply and sorry for the late reply.

Just to make sure I get it correctly from you, I don't have to join any membership or Kids' membership to benefit from the coupon code?

Simply enter the Coupon Code at My Shopping Bag and click Apply?

But it states that "You'll be asked to enter your Gift Card and/or
Membership number at Checkout."

Thanks for your help in advance.

Shalom
Isaac

Ice
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ice » Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:30 pm

isaacho wrote: Hi ICE & everyone,

Just to make sure I get it correctly from you, I don't have to join any membership or Kids' membership to benefit from the coupon code?

Shalom
Isaac
Hi Issac

Yes, you don't need to join any memberships or Kids' membership. All you do is enter the coupon code and apply. You can ignore the statement "You'll be asked to enter your Gift Card and/or

However, the code does not work on LEGO anymore because someone posted it on this deal site last week that gets 1.5 million views per day. Obviously, BN would find out when theres suddenly massive amounts of LEGO orders with 30% off. :(

isaacho
I'm New !

Post by isaacho » Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:38 pm

Ice wrote:
isaacho wrote: Hi ICE & everyone,

Shalom
Isaac
Hi Issac

Yes, you don't need to join any memberships or Kids' membership. All you do is enter the coupon code and apply. You can ignore the statement "You'll be asked to enter your Gift Card and/or

However, the code does not work on LEGO anymore because someone posted it on this deal site last week that gets 1.5 million views per day. Obviously, BN would find out when theres suddenly massive amounts of LEGO orders with 30% off. :(
Bummer :-(

Thanks anyway.

atmail35
Duke
Duke

Post by atmail35 » Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:18 pm

Ice wrote:However, the code does not work on LEGO anymore because someone posted it on this deal site last week that gets 1.5 million views per day. Obviously, BN would find out when theres suddenly massive amounts of LEGO orders with 30% off. :(
I put this in the other BN thread too, but Slickdeals drives me insane! I only look and never post but I swear that site kills deals instantaneously! :( I much prefer this community and hopefully we can stay on top of deals and at least get on them before SD kills them ;)

r1chard
Knight
Knight

Post by r1chard » Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:16 pm

sweener wrote:You can still use the original code V7T4Y4X. Just add a set to your cart and add the coupon code. If it doesn't accept it just hit the Apply button again and again until you see it accepts the code. May take numerous times (it might help to chant "no whammy no whammy"). Not sure if BN will actually process the order at this point but you can definitely get the code to apply in the shopping cart.

Same thing applies to the new coupon code I was given in the kids' club confirmation email.

We may have struck gold if we can just keep getting a forum member to sign up for the kids' club, we should at least have a never ending 30% coupon to use in-store till BN catches on.
Anyone tried this and went through all steps of the checkout process without any problems?

isaacho
I'm New !

Post by isaacho » Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:36 pm

r1chard, pls read the above 3 post.
r1chard wrote:
Anyone tried this and went through all steps of the checkout process without any problems?

Ice
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ice » Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:47 pm

r1chard wrote:
sweener wrote:You can still use the original code V7T4Y4X. Just add a set to your cart and add the coupon code. If it doesn't accept it just hit the Apply button again and again until you see it accepts the code. May take numerous times (it might help to chant "no whammy no whammy"). Not sure if BN will actually process the order at this point but you can definitely get the code to apply in the shopping cart.

The first time you enter the original 30% off code, it tells you that the code does not qualify. You can still apply the code, but you won't get any discount.

r1chard
Knight
Knight

Post by r1chard » Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:30 pm

^Thanks..

On a different note, I guess with the total shut down of CanadaPost services, my BN order which is Hogwarts Express will stay in Hogwarts until the Canadian Government intervenes.

Luciant
Count
Count

Post by Luciant » Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:57 am

If it makes you feel any better, I have a Battle for Hogwarts that was shipped out via UPS on 5/29, last reported being seen in Alabama on the 6th.... I think the issue is that B&N uses 3rd party vendors to fulfill some orders... I called them to tell them THEY had to initiate a claim with UPS (they wouldn't let me even tho I'm the receiver).. and the rep said something about who was the original seller?
I have mixed feelings about new releases: I can't wait to see and get the new sets... but I can't figure out where I'm gonna put them or store them.

atmail35
Duke
Duke

New Coupon?

Post by atmail35 » Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:39 pm

Is there a link to a new Kids Club 30% off coupon? The one above expired 6/27 and I forgot to go in before it expired.

I tried googling but didn't see it. Anyone have a link? Thanks!

sweener
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by sweener » Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:24 pm

Coupon good for LEGO sets in store only. Online coupon code no longer works on LEGO sets. Kids' Club membership may or may not be required YMMV. Also remember to use your B&N membership to get an additional 10% off. I've tried to stack other coupons with the 30% Kids' Club coupon plus the 10% B&N membership but was unsuccessful. Check via the B&N.com site to see what sets your local store currently has in stock.

B&N Kids' Club coupon 5/30/2011 to 8/22/2011

B&N Kids' Club coupon 7/25/2011 to 10/17/2011

B&N Kids' Club coupon 9/19/2011 to 12/12/2011

B&N Kids' Club coupon 11/14/2011 to 02/06/2012

Enjoy! ;)