Now Open: Bricks Sans Mortar

You can share your Bricklink Stores or any other promotions/sales you have going on with us here! Please note that only long term members are allowed to create a new ad/topic.
zak001
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Now Open: Bricks Sans Mortar

Post by zak001 » Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:24 am

So I've opened a BrickLink store. It was inevitable, really. I blame all of you, since TNB is what both reignited my interest in LEGO and enabled me to secure more parts than I could ever possibly - well, not NEED, but let's just say that the deals found on this forum have had a deleterious effect on my home's storage capacity.

But there's an upside! As a thank-you, I will send a coupon worth 20% off your first parts order (or off the parts portion of a mixed order) to the first three TNB'ers [UPDATE: one left] who send me a PM (on TNB, not BrickLink) that contains the following information:

1. Your BrickLink ID

2. The color, dimensions and type of the part of which I have the greatest quantity for sale

(Please do NOT post the answer in this forum. Then I gotta come up with a whole new way to award coupons and it will probably involve code words and dead drops and nobody wants to see that.)

You can find my store at:

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=legonautic" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Nearly all parts are priced at or below 6-month average, so 20% off is a pretty good deal. I don't have a LOT of stuff in bulk yet, but I'm working on that. Market prices on new minifigs, a smattering of NIB sets available as well.

I welcome any questions, constructive criticisms of inventory or store policies, and helpful suggestions. And yes, I am relatively new to BrickLink so my feedback profile is not particularly high. But I will provide a link to my much more robust eBay feedback profile upon request; I have also executed a few trades here on TNB.

Thanks for reading, and for being such a friendly, passionate community of LEGO fans. Hope to do business with you!
Last edited by zak001 on Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

zak001
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Re: Now Open: Bricks Sans Mortar

Post by zak001 » Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:22 pm

One down, two to go. Who's next?