Chima pics on Amazon.fr

Discuss about retailers that carries LEGO products here! Got a LEGO Product Find or Polybag Find from a store? Share it with us. It can be a new or even a really old retired set!
UnknownUser
Knight
Knight

Chima pics on Amazon.fr

Post by UnknownUser » Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:55 pm

http://www.amazon.fr/s/?_encoding=UTF8& ... toys&ajr=0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Rumored release date is 12/26.

mgs
Peasant
Peasant

Re: Chima pics on Amazon.fr

Post by mgs » Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:35 pm

Odd looking theme. Not very excited about this one. :/

dilbert12
Knight
Knight

Post by dilbert12 » Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:23 am

Lots of interesting pieces and colors. Hope these go on clearance in summer, then I'll definitely get a lot. Will go for a few small speedorz sets to get a few minifigs and for the pieces. I'm more excited about the Galaxy Squad theme. Then again, the Legends of Chima theme is aimed at the kid crowd with TV series to advertise to that market.

SpaceNinjaDino
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by SpaceNinjaDino » Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:58 pm

I never followed Ninjago, but it sounded like some (or many?) of the spinners sold out and became impossible to get. Does anyone think that some of the Speedorz will be hard to get after the launch window?

I'm not asking from an investment level -- I'm asking from a value shopper level. Will I miss out if I wait for a discount on the Speedorz? I'm sort of drawn to these characters.

natelite
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by natelite » Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:40 pm

it depends. you're only looking from one variable. there's the other angle as well. if TLC were to oversupply the market like they did the CMFs, then you won't have that issue of selling out. For whatever reason, TLC decided to do limited spinner runs, hence spinners sold out quickly and became a reseller's dream. note: only the heroes sell out. the snakes are still hanging around for dear life.

if TLC does limited production on the speedorz, i think they will sell very well. this goes for both villains and heroes.

Jasper Parnebrick
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by Jasper Parnebrick » Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:25 pm

OK, not -so-dumb question.. I would pronounce it 'KEEMA', but I bet a ton of people would pronounce it 'CHEEMA'. Since it's brand new, does anybody actually know how it's supposed to be pronounced?

NM i actually just googled it and saw a trailer for it where the guy says CHEEMA. You win some you lose some! So i guess this post is now more of an FYI to anyone else who may be confused!

Actually looks VERY cool!

Trailer here: http://thebrickblogger.com/2012/11/lego ... t-trailer/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

junier
I'm New !

Post by junier » Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:03 pm

Hmm, I am not sure if we should be surprised that Lego is putting out furries or not. I suppose they have to sell what sells...

ninjagoyo
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by ninjagoyo » Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:17 pm

The minifigs look epic and so do most of the non-Speedorz vehicles. I'm on board with Chima!

soulless_minion
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Post by soulless_minion » Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:25 am

SpaceNinjaDino wrote:I never followed Ninjago, but it sounded like some (or many?) of the spinners sold out and became impossible to get. Does anyone think that some of the Speedorz will be hard to get after the launch window?

I'm not asking from an investment level -- I'm asking from a value shopper level. Will I miss out if I wait for a discount on the Speedorz? I'm sort of drawn to these characters.
My nearest supermarket still has a few ninjago spinners, only the snakes left now though as I grabbed the last ninjas on 1/3 off a couple of weeks ago

Bizarro
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Post by Bizarro » Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:02 pm

Some badass looking minifigs... Definitely want some of these critters!