Kmart Additional 50% off clearance toys 10/20 - 10/26

Share your LEGO Sales and LEGO Deals Finds here.
Forum rules
Please remember that Store Pricing topics should be placed in the "Retailer Discussions" Forum. If you find new LEGO products (and not on sale), please post in the "LEGO Availability" Forum.
dtdemarcus
I'm New !

Re: Kmart Additional 50% off clearance toys 10/20 - 10/26

Post by dtdemarcus » Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:57 am

Just picked up Star Wars Sith Fury-class Interceptor for 40 bucks yesterday in Utah.

kibosh
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Post by kibosh » Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:24 pm

Man, I am not seeing ANY Star Wars stuff at my K-Marts.

dpetrie
I'm New !

Post by dpetrie » Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:34 pm

Lone Ranger Stage Coach was on clearance at my local Kmart two weeks ago. When the 50% clearance sale started, they marked it back up to full price and put it with the rest of the Legos.

This cost me two trips.

Does anyone else find themselves driving all around town for these kind of deals? It's fun for a while, but when you strike out, it gets frustrating. Especially when the store is clear across town.

SlickP
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by SlickP » Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:04 pm

I was in the area of Kmart, only one Super Hero set rang up for 50% off. All others items from last clearance rang up full price even though some were still located in the clearance section...

pogie
I'm New !

Post by pogie » Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:22 pm

Olivia's House was not with the other clearance but rang up at 50% off, Colorado

rezlo
I'm New !

Post by rezlo » Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:04 am

Checked out 2 more Chicago K-Marts yesterday. Both has tons of 50% toys but a drought of Lego sets. Not one set at the Addison location and only a Mirkwood Spider set on Ashland which I picked up for $14.

yeti79
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by yeti79 » Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:17 pm

Lots of speedors star wars planets cloud cars and one mirkwood spiders for $14 at my local KMarts

Deathleech
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by Deathleech » Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:41 pm

dpetrie wrote:Does anyone else find themselves driving all around town for these kind of deals? It's fun for a while, but when you strike out, it gets frustrating. Especially when the store is clear across town.
Ya I gave up a long time ago. I would constantly hear of 50%+ clearance deals at Target, Wal-Mart, K-Mart, etc. I would go to two or three local stores and they wouldn't have any deals at all. It ended up being a colossal waste of time and gas. I would rather buy 30% off on Amazon where I KNOW I will get the set, plus not pay any taxes (another 10% almost), then run all over hell looking for a deals probably not even at my local stores.

Tyrant01
Peasant
Peasant

Post by Tyrant01 » Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:45 pm

Deathleech wrote:
dpetrie wrote:Does anyone else find themselves driving all around town for these kind of deals? It's fun for a while, but when you strike out, it gets frustrating. Especially when the store is clear across town.
Ya I gave up a long time ago. I would constantly hear of 50%+ clearance deals at Target, Wal-Mart, K-Mart, etc. I would go to two or three local stores and they wouldn't have any deals at all. It ended up being a colossal waste of time and gas. I would rather buy 30% off on Amazon where I KNOW I will get the set, plus not pay any taxes (another 10% almost), then run all over hell looking for a deals probably not even at my local stores.
I'm that way when it comes to Target. I have never come across the super deals I see here and elsewhere. Actually, I take that back. I did come across some Star Wars polybags that were mistakenly discounted down to something ridiculously cheap (around $1.20 if I recall correctly).Other than that one instance, and aside from advertised sales like Black Friday, I have only stumbled across some in the 30% range before.

Wal Mart I usually check if I hear something being reported in numerous places. The ones near me seem to mainly clearance when it is nation wide. I hit up KMart on the extra clearance sales because I always seem to find something, though I haven't come across some of the insane deals I see reported.

marcusloignon
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by marcusloignon » Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:53 am

Deathleech wrote:
I just tried to order some Lego from Amazon lest week for 30% off and they told me 6 days later my order was undeliverable, what??? I get things from Amazon all the time. As you can imagine, I was not a happy camper.

starfailure
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Post by starfailure » Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:54 pm

Grabbed some unmarked 4209-Fire Planes today for 27 apiece.