LEGO Rocket Racoon Minifigure Available at TRU USA for $4.99

Discuss about retailers that carries LEGO products here! Got a LEGO Product Find or Polybag Find from a store? Share it with us. It can be a new or even a really old retired set!
StClair
Count
Count

Re: LEGO Rocket Racoon Minifigure Available at TRU USA for $

Post by StClair » Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:37 pm

Its at least an one hour round trip for me to my nearest Toys R us. Really want one for myself though and a friend's child has only 3 things on his Christmas list... one of the 3 is a Rocket Raccoon polybag. I hate the idea of driving that far only to discover they are all sold or that they aren't yet in stock :sad: Wish they were available at Wal-Mart or Meijers

I would definitely grab 1-3 of the Ninjago polybags if I saw them. I like the bad guys (forgot their names) torso's and the ninja could be useful as well. For $4.99 for 2 minifigs its not a bad deal.

BrickFan1982
Citizen
Citizen

Post by BrickFan1982 » Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:40 pm

echobanzai wrote:elfabulosomicho

i cant believe you saw the brown ninjago fig and did not snag some!

i love me some polybags. i needed rocket raccoon multitples because i want to use that torso for some pilot minifigs.

now i gotta head back to tru to hunt down the bronw ninjago!
Ok.. and just like that the price shot up on Bricklink literally OVERNIGHT from lowest being $6 to $10... guess I'm heading back to TRU as soon as my partner returns from lunch.

vorpalblade
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by vorpalblade » Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:36 pm

Stopped by my local TRU and the clerks had to call the manager, and he said they aren't out until the Black Friday event..

BrickFan1982
Citizen
Citizen

Post by BrickFan1982 » Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:19 pm

echobanzai wrote:elfabulosomicho

i cant believe you saw the brown ninjago fig and did not snag some!

i love me some polybags. i needed rocket raccoon multitples because i want to use that torso for some pilot minifigs.

now i gotta head back to tru to hunt down the bronw ninjago!
Just went back, the Brown Ninja box was not on the floor anymore, asked a nice lady clerk, she said that it got put away because it's for a future giveaway.. now it is teh object of my desire... all because I didn't take advantage of teh golden opportunity yesterday :down:

vmktrooper
I'm New !

Post by vmktrooper » Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:36 pm

Just left toy r us in council bluffs IA some greedy guy bought all 102. ;(

Batman
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Post by Batman » Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:56 pm

vmktrooper wrote:Just left toy r us in council bluffs IA some greedy guy bought all 102. ;(
Wow.

BrickFan1982
Citizen
Citizen

Post by BrickFan1982 » Tue Nov 18, 2014 4:16 pm

Batman wrote:
vmktrooper wrote:Just left toy r us in council bluffs IA some greedy guy bought all 102. ;(
Wow.
That is not a greedy guy... that's a RICH greedy guy!!! $510... YAOWZA!!!

lordoflego
Knight
Knight

Post by lordoflego » Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:39 pm

When I was calling around, one store rep said that they had 200 yesterday and 0 when I called next day, somebody snatched 200!!!!! D**n....
VENI VIDI VICI

StClair
Count
Count

Post by StClair » Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:40 pm

I decided to take a drive. I found the Rocket Racoon poly at a Lexington Ky Toys R Us for $4.99. I didn't see any statements about quantities limits. Look closely when shopping for them. They were not hanging in places that I normally see polybags and they were not with the other polybags. They were on a shelf with other (boxed) LEGO sets in a tray type container. They were not even standing up in the tray so I almost missed them.

I had no luck finding the Ninjago polybag or the TMNT polybag. I did pick up a Batwing 30301 polybag for $4.99.

By the way for those of you that are trying to find the Rocket Racoon poly I was able to find several listings on Ebay for the poly for $10-$15 (shipping included). Not as bad as I thought. It looks as though more and more people are finding them the price is dropping.

Happy Hunting!

echobanzai
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Post by echobanzai » Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:52 am

i do not know if they have more. but i thought i saw a lot, but reports of 200, then i bet my initial assestment of 20 more was way way off.

i found the rocket raccoon in the marvel lego section, in its own cardboard box, on the shelf.

Cowabunga_kid
Peasant
Peasant

Post by Cowabunga_kid » Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:35 am

When speaking with a manager they pulled up a list of street dates for products and the official street date for the poly is 11/21/2014, so hopefully they should be more easily available on that date. Stores putting them out early are actually breaking street date. The brown ninjago poly was aslo on that list, but I dont recall the exact date.

jcm899
I'm New !

Post by jcm899 » Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:18 am

My store would only sell you one if you made a Lego purchase of $30. They were behind the customer service counter so you couldn't buy more even if you wanted.

BrickFan1982
Citizen
Citizen

Post by BrickFan1982 » Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:31 pm

jcm899 wrote:My store would only sell you one if you made a Lego purchase of $30. They were behind the customer service counter so you couldn't buy more even if you wanted.
Well that's not right, if I may say so!

BrickFan1982
Citizen
Citizen

Post by BrickFan1982 » Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:42 pm

jcm899 wrote:My store would only sell you one if you made a Lego purchase of $30. They were behind the customer service counter so you couldn't buy more even if you wanted.
My store's funny though, they have the Batwing and Mikey polybags both behind the counter and on a hanging end-cap by the rest of the LEGO.

lordoflego
Knight
Knight

Post by lordoflego » Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:57 pm

Today I went looking for them again- one store had bunch but behind the counter and limit was two- so I got 2. From there I went straight to the store where 2 days ago I bought ten, I grabbed 55 of them plus 1 dareth vs nindroid, paid $300 and driving home now. Nobody limited my purchase at this location :)
VENI VIDI VICI

mrpicnmix
I'm New !

Post by mrpicnmix » Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:28 pm

TRU in NYC did the same thing. Not giving them out until Friday and only if you spend 30 bucks,

poniemomo
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by poniemomo » Wed Nov 19, 2014 4:05 pm

Today was the first I could look for both polys. First TRU had neither but clerk said lots of people were looking for the them and after checking system another TRU had three raccoon bags close by. I went to 2nd TRU found one ninjago bag stuffed in the gravity feeder full of pumkins and other assorted bags, I then went to CS where they had the three raccoon bags, got one and used my $5 rewards and paid $5.xx for both. Good luck to those still hunting.

BrickFan1982
Citizen
Citizen

Post by BrickFan1982 » Wed Nov 19, 2014 4:28 pm

lordoflego wrote:Today I went looking for them again- one store had bunch but behind the counter and limit was two- so I got 2. From there I went straight to the store where 2 days ago I bought ten, I grabbed 55 of them plus 1 dareth vs nindroid, paid $300 and driving home now. Nobody limited my purchase at this location :)
Would it be possible for you to please share the product number on the receipt for the Ninjago Poly? if it's not too much trouble please. I am going back tomorrow since I have the card and get 10 or 15% off on Thursdays.

lordoflego
Knight
Knight

Post by lordoflego » Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:20 pm

elfabulosomicho wrote:
lordoflego wrote:Today I went looking for them again- one store had bunch but behind the counter and limit was two- so I got 2. From there I went straight to the store where 2 days ago I bought ten, I grabbed 55 of them plus 1 dareth vs nindroid, paid $300 and driving home now. Nobody limited my purchase at this location :)
Would it be possible for you to please share the product number on the receipt for the Ninjago Poly? if it's not too much trouble please. I am going back tomorrow since I have the card and get 10 or 15% off on Thursdays.
Looks like the numbers are: 673419218122
VENI VIDI VICI

BrickFan1982
Citizen
Citizen

Post by BrickFan1982 » Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:28 pm

lordoflego wrote:
elfabulosomicho wrote:
Looks like the numbers are: 673419218122
Thank you.