Target liquidation

This is the LEGO Sales Forum for members from Canada and Europe.
crom71
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Re: Target liquidation

Post by crom71 » Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:01 pm

50% off toys as of today.
Lego is sparse here in the west end of Toronto/Mississauga. Pretty much all disappeared this past weekend.
Good luck hunting!

Congruence
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by Congruence » Thu Mar 12, 2015 3:32 pm

My wife got me 2 sealed cases of minifigs today plus 3 arctic base camps. One of the stores in Brampton.

IAmElim
Citizen
Citizen

Post by IAmElim » Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:23 pm

Just went to Target in Boisbriand. No LEGO left.

legoda7
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Post by legoda7 » Fri Mar 13, 2015 4:26 am

Sherbrooke has maybe a few $15.99 Star Wars sets. i'd love to know if they are any hidden in the store, though. :)

cf18
I'm New !

Post by cf18 » Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:08 am

Last week I only found one series 13 fig after looking up and down all over the toy area. But I did get some OK deals on LEGO related accessories - some batteries and zip-loc bags.

harry99
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by harry99 » Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:33 am

Any idea if they will be restocking at all? They appear to be getting boxes of toys of other things in (i.e. Board-games, etc.)...?
Visit my BrickLink store - 10% off if you mention that you're a ToysNBricks member. http://www.BrickAssortments.com

dulait
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by dulait » Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:45 pm

harry99 wrote:Any idea if they will be restocking at all? They appear to be getting boxes of toys of other things in (i.e. Board-games, etc.)...?
Highly doubt they will, or have any left over stocks in the warehouse. From what I heard from people when I was there is that, Lego rarely go on sale for 50%. So we have those people plus the resellers to deal with, even if by a long shot they will restock, there is no chance in hell most of us will get there before them sucking up whatever is left.

harry99
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by harry99 » Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:31 pm

Found a small DUPLO set :) am happy!
Visit my BrickLink store - 10% off if you mention that you're a ToysNBricks member. http://www.BrickAssortments.com

mobilelinkage
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Post by mobilelinkage » Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:34 pm

Not a single set found in Richmond Hill Hillcrest Mall Target

malteselegacy
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Post by malteselegacy » Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:46 pm

Found a few Utapau Troopers,Kashyyk Troopers and The Ghost sets.

picked up a Ghost and Kashyyk Troopers and got them for $26 taxes in. Fantastic price!!

EdgarDoiron
I'm New !

Post by EdgarDoiron » Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:16 pm

I did Fleur-de-lys target and Galerie de la capitale Target.

Not a single set of lego

UnicornIRL
Peasant
Peasant

Post by UnicornIRL » Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:34 am

crom71 wrote:50% off toys as of today.
Lego is sparse here in the west end of Toronto/Mississauga. Pretty much all disappeared this past weekend.
Good luck hunting!
Erin Mills target in 'sauga had about four each of the Turtles Lair and Big Rig, plus a handful of Chima (didn't see which ones). For fifty percent off heck yeah I grabbed those Turtle sets. Now I just need to find one with Mikey to complete the collection.

dulait
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by dulait » Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:50 am

UnicornIRL wrote:
Good luck hunting!
Erin Mills target in 'sauga had about four each of the Turtles Lair and Big Rig, plus a handful of Chima (didn't see which ones). For fifty percent off heck yeah I grabbed those Turtle sets. Now I just need to find one with Mikey to complete the collection.
The one you are looking for is Turtle Van Takedown, I have not seen it since the beginning of the clearance, with 50% off and everyone going crazy over anything Lego, good luck on finding the smaller sets because they usually are the first ones to go at 50%.

crom71
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Post by crom71 » Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:08 am

UnicornIRL wrote:
Good luck hunting!
Sheridan Mall (?) Target had about a dozen of Ninjago Destructoid (70726) yesterday.

I bought soap instead. ;-)

Ecks83
I'm New !

Post by Ecks83 » Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:33 pm

I talked to an employee at the Sunridge Calgary location. They are still expecting 6 trucks at least to that store (not sure what is on them though) and Monday the discounts are supposed to go down a bit more + nothing less than 40%.

Currently nothing Lego there. A couple megablocks sets and those ionix how to train your dragon mini kits but not much in terms of blocks.

legoda7
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Post by legoda7 » Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:47 pm

do you know if any Lego's are expected on future trucks or was this it?

UnicornIRL
Peasant
Peasant

Post by UnicornIRL » Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:13 am

dulait wrote:
UnicornIRL wrote:
Good luck hunting!
The one you are looking for is Turtle Van Takedown, I have not seen it since the beginning of the clearance, with 50% off and everyone going crazy over anything Lego, good luck on finding the smaller sets because they usually are the first ones to go at 50%.
Thanks for the info, picked this up from S@H yesterday 'cause I might as well build up those VIP points for future use.

dulait
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by dulait » Sun Mar 15, 2015 4:29 pm

legoda7 wrote:do you know if any Lego's are expected on future trucks or was this it?
Again, highly doubt they will. What we see is what we get. Trucks are loaded with crap that they overstocked or things that did not sell, and Lego are hardly either.
UnicornIRL wrote:Thanks for the info, picked this up from S@H yesterday 'cause I might as well build up those VIP points for future use.
No problem. Should wait for them to have double points or when they clear them out. I seriously believe the Turtles Movie theme sets are not hot sell, therefore it will end up in the sale\bargain page very soon.

Ecks83
I'm New !

Post by Ecks83 » Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:30 am

dulait wrote:
legoda7 wrote:do you know if any Lego's are expected on future trucks or was this it?
Again, highly doubt they will. What we see is what we get. Trucks are loaded with crap that they overstocked or things that did not sell, and Lego are hardly either.
actually I have seen a couple boxes of Lego come off trucks the problem is that they are often picked clean when the pallets get onto the floor before they even get to the shelves.

DarthPaka
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by DarthPaka » Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:33 pm

Got Mos Eisley Cantina 50% off, $45 :mrgreen: