Fred Meyer BOGO 40% off Lego

Share your LEGO Sales and LEGO Deals Finds here.
Forum rules
Please remember that Store Pricing topics should be placed in the "Retailer Discussions" Forum. If you find new LEGO products (and not on sale), please post in the "LEGO Availability" Forum.
lego the hutt
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Fred Meyer BOGO 40% off Lego

Post by lego the hutt » Tue May 12, 2015 3:58 pm

All this week Fred Meyer is having a BOGO 40% sale on all Lego (excluding friends/elves).

You may be able to find a few things marked down that this will stack with...but that is very much a YMMV thing.

There isn't really anything out right now that I'm still looking for. My Freddy did have Simpsons Series 1 figs on sale for 2.99. I already have them all...but the dollar off sale stacks with the BOGO40% off sale. I limited myself to just picking up 8. (it works out to each being just over 40% off of the 3.99 MSRP). There were probably 50 more that I left...

Maybe someone else can find this info useful. Happy hunting.

legohunter
Count
Count

Re: Fred Meyer BOGO 40% off Lego

Post by legohunter » Wed May 13, 2015 2:33 pm

If my math is not wrong, overall it is just 20% off if same value items are purchased. Is there any Friends & Family event going on at the same time?

lego the hutt
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by lego the hutt » Wed May 13, 2015 4:38 pm

legohunter wrote:If my math is not wrong, overall it is just 20% off if same value items are purchased. Is there any Friends & Family event going on at the same time?
Maybe I am not understanding what you meant? I think everyone understands what a Bogo sale will equal per item...when comparing equally valued items to achieve the highest possible savings.

The only friends and family coupon that I have seen in 2015 has specifically excluded Lego. It seems like that is a thing of the past. Usually even the normal toy coupons exclude Lego lately (before toys were always part of "home" but now I find they often aren't listed that way. They have their own "toy" coupon...with fine print that excludes Lego).

Like I mentioned above, you will have to find markdowns in your store and stack them with the BOGO sale to find better deals.

BB.206
Citizen
Citizen

Post by BB.206 » Fri May 15, 2015 7:42 am

Fred Meyer used to be great with LEGO deals -- now they have specific exclusions of LEGO for most if not all their coupons.