The new and upcoming LEGO Creator 10262 James Bond Aston Martin DB5 has been revealed! This set will be available to LEGO VIPs beginning July 18 and will be available to the general public beginning August 1st. Contains 1295 pieces and is priced at $149.99 USD / $179.99 CAD / £129.99 GBP. If you are a LEGO VIP, you can purchase it online at LEGO Shop at Home (USA | Canada | UK) right now.
LEGO 10262 James Bond Aston Martin DB5
Get a license to build with the awesome LEGO® Creator Expert 10262 James Bond™ Aston Martin DB5. This impressive replica model captures the elegance and timeless sophistication of Agent 007’s iconic 1964 sports car, and comes with a wealth of authentic details and functioning gadgetry. Open the doors and you’ll discover a detailed interior with a concealable radar tracker and a door compartment containing a telephone. And when it’s time for action, activate the passenger ejector seat, turn the revolving number plates, raise the rear-window bulletproof screen, deploy the wheel-mounted tyre scythes and pull back the gearstick to reveal the front wing machine guns. This collectible model car also features a detailed straight-6 engine, drum-lacquered silver front and rear bumpers, moulded silver-coloured wire wheel rim inserts and front and rear Aston Martin logos. The model has been designed to provide a challenging and rewarding building experience full of nostalgia—a must-have for fans of the Aston Martin DB5, James Bond movies and LEGO building sets.
- Authentic replica of the world-famous 1964 Aston Martin DB5 sports car, featuring a classic design with drum-lacquered silver front and rear bumpers, moulded silver-coloured wire wheel rim inserts, opening boot, bonnet and doors, and a wealth of James Bond™ gadgetry, including a working ejector seat, revolving number plates, rear-window bulletproof screen, front wing machine guns and wheel-mounted tyre scythes.
- This LEGO® James Bond™ Aston Martin DB5 model also features opening doors and a detailed interior with a concealable radar tracker and door compartment with telephone.
- Lift the bonnet to check out the straight-6 engine detailing.
- Pull back the rear bumper to eject unwelcome passengers.
- Revolve the number plates, raise the rear-window bulletproof screen and deploy the wheel-mounted tyre scythes.
- Pull back the gearstick to reveal the front wing machine guns.
- Own this collectible replica of the Aston Martin DB5, as featured in the classic James Bond™ Goldfinger movie.
- This set includes over 1,290 pieces and is suitable for ages 16+.
- New-for-August-2018 special elements include a drum-lacquered macaroni connector, 2×4 tile and 1M beam, plus a printed 1×2 tile with grille pattern.
- Measures over 3” (10cm) high, 13” (34cm) long and 4” (12cm) wide.