A new LEGO Technic 42122 Jeep Wrangler set has been officially revealed. Price is $49.99 USD / $69.99 CAD / £44.99 GBP / $89.99 AUD. Contains 665 pieces and is recommended for those aged 9+. Available January 1st, 2021 at LEGO Shop at Home (USA | Canada | UK | Australia), LEGO Brand Retail Stores and other retailers. Additional images available at LEGO Shop at Home by searching 42122.
LEGO 42122 Jeep Wrangler Product Description
Any vehicle-loving kid would be proud to own a high-performance 4X4. Now you can make that dream a reality with the LEGO® Technic™ Jeep® Wrangler (42122) toy model. Boys and girls aged 9 and up will have fun exploring this iconic off-roader. There’s a button to operate the front steering and its powerful axle-articulation suspension means kids will love testing out their model on obstacles around the home.
Packed with authentic details
With opening doors and hood, fold-down rear seats, a full-size spare tire, winch and classic Jeep branding, this fun toy model car brings kids closer than ever to the real Jeep Wrangler Rubicon. The eye-catching, yellow-and-black color scheme means this model looks great in action or on display.
An engaging challenge for young LEGO builders
The world of LEGO Technic offers advanced building toys for young LEGO fans ready for their next fun challenge. With realistic mechanisms, these collectible toys are a great way to introduce kids to engineering concepts.
- Know a kid who’d love to build their very own off-road 4X4? This LEGO® Technic™ Jeep® Wrangler (42122) is packed full of authentic details, making it a great toy for kids who love fun vehicles.
- With front steering, powerful axle-articulation suspension and a winch, kids can play out a world of off-roading adventures, inspired by the world-famous Jeep® Wrangler.
- This awesome model comes complete with authentic Jeep® Wrangler details, like the classic round headlamps, seven-slot grille, full-size spare tire and fold-down rear seats.
- Looking for the best toys for kids who love collectible car toys? This Jeep® Wrangler Rubicon model makes a great gift for young LEGO® fans who are ready for their next challenge.
- This Jeep® Wrangler Rubicon toy model measures over 4.5 in. (12 cm) high, 9.5 in. (24 cm) long and 5 in. (13 cm) wide, making this car a great size for play or display.
- Kids will love the car’s eye-catching yellow-and-black color scheme and prestigious Jeep® Wrangler Rubicon branding.
- With opening doors and hood, it’s easy to explore the SUV toy car’s detailed interior.
- The LEGO® Technic™ universe opens up the world of engineering for young LEGO fans ready for their next building challenge.
- LEGO® components meet stringent industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect reliably every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet strict global safety standards.
LEGO 42122 Jeep Wrangler Press Release
Today, the Jeep® brand and the LEGO Group revealed the newest LEGO® Technic™ model, the one-of-a-kind Jeep Wrangler Rubicon. Designed to emulate the iconic look, design and legendary off-road capabilities of the actual vehicle, this first-ever LEGO model of a Jeep SUV – the LEGO Technic Jeep Wrangler is ready to face any epic adventure.
The new model of this powerful SUV will provide a thrilling building experience for LEGO fans of all ages as they recreate the high-performance 4×4 systems, rugged tires, fold-down rear seats and classic seven-slot grille in LEGO Technic form.
Once the build is complete, builders create endless off-road adventures with the feature packed, 665-piece model. A button operated front steering system and powerful axle-articulation suspension means they will love testing out their model on obstacles everywhere. The eye-catching, yellow-and-black colour scheme is captivating in action or on display.
The LEGO Technic Jeep Wrangler is designed for Jeep and LEGO fans alike, aged 9 and above. It will be available from January 1st 2021 from LEGO Shop at Home (USA | Canada | UK | Australia), LEGO stores and other retailers globally, priced at [49.99€/49.99$/£44.99].
”The Jeep Wrangler is an icon in the off-road world” says Lars Thygesen, Designer, LEGO Technic. “The Rubicon has a lot of the iconic details loved by 4×4 fans the world over, so it was important to me to pack as many of the authentic, powerful features of the real vehicle into the LEGO Technic replica. I hope LEGO fans and vehicle lovers enjoy all aspects including the suspension, winch and open air design that we developed alongside the talented Jeep design team.”
“With an 80-year legacy that reaches around the world, our owners, fans and followers have quite literally grown up with us,” said Christian Meunier, Global President of the Jeep Brand. “Our partnership with the LEGO Group gives our enthusiasts another inclusive opportunity to share the passion they have for the Jeep Wrangler, a global automotive icon that represents fun, freedom and unbridled adventure.”
“Ask any Jeep Wrangler owner and they’ll tell you that their vehicle is just a bigger version of this new LEGO set,” said Mark Allen, Head of Jeep Design. “The design of the Jeep Wrangler allows them to take it apart, top off, doors off, reconfigure it, add new pieces from our Mopar team, and then put it back together again. This LEGO Technic Jeep Wrangler should bring a new level of joy to our Jeep enthusiasts and help inspire future designers to the brand.”
Toys N Bricks is your destination for the latest and hottest LEGO News, Sales News, Creations and Reviews! (www.toysnbricks.com)
Visit the new 2020 Toysnbricks LEGO Forums for LEGO Related Discussions. Registration is free.