Two fun Star Wars Days weekends are coming to LEGOLAND California Resort! On June 2-3 and June 9-10, there will be LEGO Star Wars Scavenger hunts, building events and lots more. See below for the full press release:
LEGO® Star Wars™ Days return this year to take over LEGOLAND® California Resort, for the first time with two weekends on June 2-3 and June 9-10, 2018, as the family theme Park’s LEGO® Star Wars™ Miniland Model Display plays host to Stormtroopers™ Jedi™ and even Darth Vader™. The festivities are bigger than ever before with awesome activities which include LEGO® Star Wars™ Miniland scavenger hunts, family build challenges, LEGO® Star Wars™ fan gallery, Droid Hunt with costumed fan groups, costume contests, character meet and greets and more.
Favorite activities taking place in the LEGO® Star Wars™ Miniland Model Display – which depicts seven different LEGO® Star Wars™ scenes – include a Scavenger Hunt and Droid Hunt, where families can receive a raffle ticket to win awesome prizes. A brand-new Park opening ceremony will kick off the festivities. Guests can meet costumed fan groups throughout Miniland and the entrance to the Park, LEGO® Darth Vader, plus a brand new meet and greet character: LEGO® Captain Phasma. Other new activities include a Landspeeder build and the Use the Force Challenge, where competitors are blindfolded and race to build the best creation.
In addition to meeting their favorite characters from the Star Wars™ universe, guests can participate in Family Build Challenges and Costume Contests. Guests can also receive collectable posters, buttons and experience the LEGO® Star Wars™ Fan Gallery on the Model Shop rooftop. LEGO® Star Wars™ Miniland Model Display and LEGO® Star Wars™ Days are included in the cost of admission to LEGOLAND California Resort.
June 2-3 and June 9-10
LEGOLAND California Resort, Carlsbad, CA
Please call if interested in covering the event
- Droid Hunt with costumed fan groups
- LEGO Star Wars Scavenger Hunt in Miniland
- LEGO Star Wars Fan Gallery
- LEGO Star Wars Family Build Challenge
- LEGO Star Wars Costume Contest (Registration: 10 a.m.-3:30 p.m. Contest: 4 p.m.)
- LEGOLAND California guests dressed as their favorite Star Wars characters and interacting with costumed fan groups
- Impressive LEGO models, photography and model scenes from fans in the LEGO Star Wars Fan Gallery atop the Model Shop
- Park guests participating in popular Droid Hunt game where guests of all ages receive participation badges (while supplies last) and are asked by Imperial personnel “How long have you had these droids?” Guests may answer in exchange for a raffle ticket. One winner each day will receive a LEGO Star Wars prize pack and two return tickets to LEGOLAND
- Character Meet and Greets with LEGO Darth Vader and LEGO Captain Phasma